First of all... Happy Independence Day !
Have been off the blogging world for the last few days.. been out of station... Am back again, got a huge backlog of posts to be read...
I start with the untagging process. Tagged by Shilpa
1. The jhatpat Tag
2. My life in Numbers
Lets start with the first one :
The tag is called Jhatpat tag... Lets see...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
This ensures consistency and saves storage space. However, in practice, it is sometimes......
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
The saree I wore today morning.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Bhaskar Bharti, I guess (2 months ago)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning. To school, for the independence celebrations.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
The computer screen, A movie !
9. What are you wearing?
A white embroidered skirt and a white T-shirt.
10. When did you last laugh?
Yaar, this is tough. I laugh almost always... And its hard remembering the last one.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Wall clock, a painting, A calendar, A khathakali face, etc.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
A madman with me in my train compartment. It was very scary. I changed my berth.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
Nayika Sambad. (bengali)
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Books books n books. I will build a huge library.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
Dont you know?? That would mean, you are not supposed to know !
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Change it back to where it was before the Global Warming started.
18. Do you like to Dance?
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Aratrika (liable to change)
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Prantor (liable to change)
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Would always come back.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
You will be sent back to earth soon ! :P
The Next one : My LIfe in Numbers
Its about describing your life in numbers from 1 to 10.
One : The month I was born ! January ! One !
Two: The two most wonderful people I have known... Dad and Mom !
Three: There lived three lizards in my hostel room .. I named them ... Tikloo, Pikloo and Spiderman !
Four: I lived in four different hostels till date.
Five: My favorite time of the day during these days... five in the morning !
Six: The lowest marks I ever scored out of 100. (I was in class three then.)
Seven: I was in class seven when I had my first crush. *blush*
Eight: I was eight years old when I first fell in love with damselflies.
Nine: We are altogether nine cousins at home (back at Kolkata... @ my dad's home)
Ten: I have ten DVDs full of animation movies !
Time to tag others... I am not specifically mentioning anybody explicitly.. Implicitly - Anybody who wishes to can take it up.