I haven’t seen the movie yet and I have no idea when I will be able to. Now-a-days movies seem a far fetched idea. Well, I have seen Dasvidaniya (The Indian version). Liked it. So, I thought maybe a bucket list of mine wouldn’t be bad.
So here goes:
- Get married. I hate loneliness. Well, I am not in a hurry… But still, it’s important.
- Travel around the world.
- Build a home in the mountains. I love mountains. Have you ever been to Peling (near Gangtok)? We stayed in a hotel and every time I landed into the balcony, a vast stretch of mountains surrounded us with 7 waterfalls embedded into those vegetated rocks. It was beautiful I don’t know why mountains attract me like anything. If somebody tells me that I would never have to worry about basic things of life, I guess I can go up to live among the mountains.
- Adopt two children. At least that would help the population and would give a home and parents to two orphans. I wonder if every couple adopted a child each,
would be a better place to live in. India
- Be called a writer one day.
- Be active socially specially in the field of education of poor children.
- Have a huge library. (the kind The Beast gifted Beauty, in the animated movie The beauty and the Beast )
- Kill 3 politicians when I am on the verge of dying.
That’s a hell of a list. There are a few others. But it would be dangerous for my reputation if I put them on the blog. So, that’s it.
P.S. The post was inspired by Paritosh Gunjan’s bucket list on his blog. Take a look if u feel like.